Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to import in Gnu Radio IQ.wav files recorder

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to import in Gnu Radio IQ.wav files recorder with SDR#?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:31:04 -0400

Make sure you have a throttle block between the source and the FFT, set to the rate at which you captured the wav. Also, there is a Wav File Source under Audio. The plain File Source will also work (usually WAV is 16-bit signed, 2 chan), but will have a little noise at the beginning (the wav header).

- Jeff