Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with Virtual Sink/Source

From: Richard Clarke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with Virtual Sink/Source
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:25:36 +1300

Hi,

I'm having the same issue as Khalid. I just updated my GNU Radio source based installation on two different machines. On one of the machines I previously had a source installation of gnuradio 3.7.4. This machine runs Linux Mint 17.1, the other machine runs Ubuntu 14.04. A flow graph utilising virtual sources and sinks that ran fine under gnuradio and gnuradio-companion 3.7.4 now throws up the same error as Khalid has pointed out, on both my Linux Mint and Ubuntu machines.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour? Any ideas?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard