Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: pybombs-gnuradio-install-missing files

From: Handy Kirk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: pybombs-gnuradio-install-missing files
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 14:32:10 +0000 (UTC)

I am slowly getting to know the 'pybombs' handling I think, lot of guessing and trail and error.  I have started to troubleshoot each problem in order, first one is failing install of 'cmake', I have tested a number of versions but each have same problem in PCLinuxOS KDE64. Build fails at approx 96%, I find main error is

[ 96%] Building CXX object Source/CMakeFiles/cpack.dir/CPack/cpack.cxx.o
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/ccmake.dir/CursesDialog/ccmake.cxx.o: undefined reference to symbol 'cbreak'
/lib64/libtinfo.so.5: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

Question Dynamic Shared Object missing from what command line and which object?

I need a pointer and will follow up if I can

handy.

The reason for Python 2.6.4 install I believe seems to be from python.lwr, took me a while to find it::

depends: wget
category: baseline
satisfy_deb: (python2.7 || python2.6) && python-dev
satisfy_rpm: (python-devel >= 2.6) && (python-devel <= 2.8)
source: wget://http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.6.4/Python-2.6.4.tar.bz2  < --- src option
var config_opt = "--enable-shared"
inherit: autoconf