Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting

From: Ben Gustin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 00:15:21 +0200

Hi,
Thanks for the advice. I am sorry that I didn't understand what you have
said. So what you suggest is that I need to make some changes to the
benchmark scripts. But I have changed gain and frequency already in the
uhd_interface program. Do i need to use the gnuradio-companion for
uhd_interface program? Because, I am giving all the commands in the
terminal itself. Please suggest me further. Excuse me if I am asking
some noob doubts because I am new to gnuradio.

Thanks,
Ben