[Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem

From: ahsan . ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:29:32 +0100

Hello all,

I am trying to receive a DVB-T signal which I have recorded using a USRP
B210.I have set all parameters correctly but I am unable to receive the
output stream. I already verified that I have a spike at 746MHz which is
the frequency of my broadcast station.i think the problem is with the
synchronization. I am getting restart aquisition as my grc output
continously. There are some messages before as well which I have attached
as a screenshot. Anyone who could check where the error is? Thanks all
very much.

Regards
Ahsan