Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T Reception Problem
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 05:05:32 -0800

Something that you can try is to use the OFDM synchronization block from gr-isdbt.

https://github.com/git-artes/gr-isdbt

Just replace the gr-dvbt ofdm_sym_acquisition block with the one from gr-isdbt. Leave the freq. error output unconnected.

I believe German DVB-T is 16QAM 2/3 rate, so your captured signal should be at least 12 dB to 15 dB above the noise, preferably more.

Also, since you're using a B210, you can use the correct DVB-T sample rate of (8,000,000 * 8) / 7 Msps (instead of 10 Msps) and delete the rational resampler block in the flow graph.

Ron