Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] chat app with OFDM -- Asynchronous TX

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] chat app with OFDM -- Asynchronous TX
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:52:18 -0800

Nicolas,

this sounds really weird, and I'll admit I don't have an immediate
answer. I used that exact setup at FOSDEM 2 years ago to demonstrate
packet based wireless comms in GNU Radio, and I remember having some
issue with messages getting stuck in some pipeline, but not with the
actual over-the-air communication.

Even with the tx probably being at fault, looking at the rx might reveal
things. In particular, does the detector detect anything? Basically, is
anything happening pre-CRC-check?