[Discuss-gnuradio] Module has no 'attribute'---OOT Module

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module has no 'attribute'---OOT Module
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 00:41:59 -0500

I just recently installed the gr-inspector oot module. When I tried to run a flow-graph using one of the blocks from the module I got the following error.

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'signal_detector_cvf'

I also got the warnings below we I started grc.

Warning: Block key "signal_detector_cvf" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "signal_separator_c" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "signal_extractor_c" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "ofdm_synchronizer_cc" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "tfmodel_vcf" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "vis3d_vf" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "ofdm_zkf_c" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "qtgui_sink_vf" not found when loading category tree

Not sure what possibly went wrong. Any ideas??

Tellrell White