Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 14:16:07 -0700

On 04/01/2017 03:40 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> find / -name "FindLog4cpp.cmake"
> /usr/local/src/gnuradio/cmake/Modules/FindLog4cpp.cmake
> /usr/local/lib/cmake/gnuradio/FindLog4cpp.cmake
>
> That file is found twice. Is that the problem? If not, which do I
> replace? Or perhaps both. Or does one file cause the other file to be
> updated?

No, one file is the source file and the other file is the installed in
your gnuradio installation directory.

Try

   diff /usr/local/src/gnuradio/cmake/Modules/FindLog4cpp.cmake
/usr/local/lib/cmake/gnuradio/FindLog4cpp.cmake

That is, diff on the two files and make sure they're the same.

If they're different, I'm not sure which one it would be reading - my
guess would be the one
/usr/local/src/gnuradio/cmake/Modules/FindLog4cpp.cmake.

In any case, I'm not sure where you stand with this problem.

Did you receive a file from Marcus?

-- Cinaed