Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Ideas please!

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSOC 2018] Ideas please!
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 06:20:40 +0000

Hi Rafael,

nice idea! Would you be willing to mentor it?

I just checked the Github Repo for gr-idsb
(https://github.com/git-artes/gr-isdbt) and in their README.md it says, they
are working on the transmitter. Are you in contact with the author and can you
say if this is still actively being pursued? If it is, this might actually
already be done by the time GSoC starts.

Cheers,
Felix