Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.7.12 RFNoC set_start_time()

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.7.12 RFNoC set_start_time()
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:46:43 +0000

Hello Reggie,

I believe the issue you are encountering is that the streaming starts before the next PPS edge arrives and resets the USRP time to 0. Try adding a sleep for one second between the set_time_next_pps and the set_start_time. Some RFNoC features are not fully exposed in GNU Radio, but most are and others are being added over time and as a need is expressed.

Regards,
Derek