[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] gr-modtool overhaul

From: swapnil negi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] gr-modtool overhaul
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 03:09:13 +0530

Hi everyone,
I have created a blog for updating the progress and the milestones of the GSoC'18 project gr-modtool overhaul. The blog will be posted every Saturday to maintain thorough transparency of the project. The next blog will contain the updated timeline for the upcoming weeks and the milestones for the first week of the coding period.
For viewing the exact code, you can go through my forked repository of the gnuradio project. I have also created a project with major tasks on the to-do list. The to-do list will be further modified for finer details after discussion with the mentors.

I am highly excited to work on this project. So, if you have any queries or suggestions on the project, please update us on the mailing list or create issues on the forked repository.

Thanks,
Swapnil Negi
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee