Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pentoo 2018 GRC?

From: Sid Hayn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pentoo 2018 GRC?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:18:48 -0400

Please don't ever use anything which is multiple years out of date when there is a newer version available.  Especially don't use an older version and expect support of any kind.  This is a generic response for any question of type "should I use the older version".

On a side note, I also am the maintainer of Pentoo.

-Zero_Chaos