Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] logging two channels using Ettus B210.

From: Bidyut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] logging two channels using Ettus B210.
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 10:57:57 +0530

Thank you Michael and Marcus for your replies.

By CNO I meant signal to noise ratio.

Regards
Bidyut

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018, 3:09 PM Marcus Müller <address@hidden wrote:
Hi Bidyut,

Re: (1)
what's CNO?
Also, "Signal Voltage": your SDR device gives you something
*proportional* to signal voltage, but not an actual voltage. If you
need that, you'll have to calibrate for exactly your frequency/sampling
rate/bandwidth/cabling combination yourself.

1 S/s is not really what GNU Radio was meant for, but generally, you
can just decimate any signal as far as that's sensible Nyquist-wise.

Re: (2) Sounds like a 10-line python block you'll have to write, so not
hard at all!

You probably want to read the official GNU Radio tutorials. I don't
know what CNO is, but if it is simple to calculate, then these should
contain instructions for all you need to do:

https://tutorials.gnuradio.org

Best regards,
Marcus