make not detecting gmp

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: make not detecting gmp
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:51:55 +0100

Hi all,

The 20010125 snapshot of GNUstep core contains a bug. It doesn't detect
the gmp library correctly.

The configure script in the make directory should read the following
when testing for gmp version 3.1.1 (which is the one I have installed:

#line 3987 "configure"
#include "/opt/Step2/System/Headers/gmp.h"
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
void mpf_abs();

int main() {
mpf_abs(0,0)
; return 0; }

I am not a programmer, so maybe this can be done better, but this works.

Greetings,

Dennis