Re: AppIcon Issue...

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: AppIcon Issue...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:10:55 +0900

In barflib the event to appicon is relayed to
parent window. Can we use this using XSendEvent
like function? If LeftButtonPress and it is not double
click, then relay to parent window( in my case
dummyMainWindow I've created ) so that moving
appicon is managed by WindowMaker not by
GNUstep itself ? Like this approach, we can
get required event like now and relay unwanted
WindowMaker managed event to WindowMaker
itself.