Re: Some problems compiling gstep-gui-0.6.7

From: Yann Le Guen
Subject: Re: Some problems compiling gstep-gui-0.6.7
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:20:52 +0100

re - Hi,

Even if the read me says it would be better to build each packages each in its
turn, I felt like trying the <compile-all> shell script.
First try got permission denied... ok chmod (also needed in the make pkg onto
mkinstalldirs distributed within the latest daly snapshot (200010324 one and
olders), but still got a perm denied even if I'm root ?

Later, Yann