ANN: GNUstep Build Guide 1.0.0

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: GNUstep Build Guide 1.0.0
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:41:01 +0200

Hi all,

At the usual place http://www.made-it.com/GNUstep/Build is the latest
version of the GNUstep Build Guide for Linux available. This is version
1.0.0.

This version should build on a Linux system a GNUstep system without any
problems, using a CVS checkout.

My ideas for the 2.0.0 version are:
- More Unix general, not only Linux
    Which means I need everybodies input ! I only have Linux systems so
people running other Unices please let me know what I should add to help
others with the same system.
    Another important piece: Linux on other architectures then Intel.
Please send me your documentation !

- I'd like to move as much of the additional libs (ffcall, xml, dgs) to
there standard Unix directories. Good idea ?

- And I am thinking about using the one-page version
http://www.made-it.com/GNUstep/Build/ONE.html as the default one. How
are people thinking about that ?

Thank you all for your help.

Greetings,