Re: Dual head question

From: Stefan Boehringer
Subject: Re: Dual head question
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:52:38 +0200

Hello,

systems which I know of (NeXT, Mac) handle multiheading by drawing windows on both screens partially if a window floats from one screen to the other. Therefor a window would be assigned to more than one screen at some point in time.

Am I missing something?

BTW, I wonder wether DPS supports multiheading by itself. If no multiheading is supported by the backend then a window has to be drawn on both screens manually which may force a duplication of the window object (off screen buffers...). Does anybody know how this is handled on OPENSTEP?
Best wishes,

	Stefan