FYI: Editorials and FOSDEM

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: FYI: Editorials and FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:53:42 +0100

Hi all,

I am back on my two feet. The last couple of weeks I have had some
health troubles which prevented me from accessing my computer, so no
editorials, no updates and which also means that I will not be going to
FOSDEM this weekend.... ;(

I have an enormous amount of e-mail, so I will try to get up-to-date as
fast as I again and hope to start the editorials again next week. For
those of you going to FOSDEM: have fun and take some pictures.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw