RE: Interface Proposal

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: Interface Proposal
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:50:00 -0600

i was looking into this issue last night and believe that i'm going to go
with WindowMaker's wrasterlib.  thanks for the feedback, everyone.

as a side note: i'm busy working on the GNUstep-specific code in Interface
at the moment, so there'll probably be a small delay until the next release,
which also will include the obligatory bug fixes (already have all of the
defaults stuff worked out).

- ian mondragon