RE: Interface Proposal: GUI design

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: Interface Proposal: GUI design
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:52:54 -0600

tim -

  i'm a bit confused here: are you suggesting that windows not have a
"close" button?  i have absolutely no idea why you would want something like
that.

  as far as document dragging, i too love the NeXT 'ctl-click-drag' trick of
getting a filepath elsewhere.  i'll put this on my TODO list for
Interface...but, as indicated on http://www.dragonhelix.org/interface.html,
there is a delay in the release due to my adding several features at once.

- ian