Re: New backend on FreeBSD

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: New backend on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:11:30 +0200

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 11:44 PM, Pete French wrote:

has anybody managed to get this running ? I am having no luck with the
new backend, nor the old xgps backend after a recent CVS update.

any help apperciated...

I'm re-building everything almost daily from the current cvs sources and I'm having no trouble so far. I'm using gcc 3.0.4 (via ports collection) to compile everything with options -O3 -pipe. I've noticed that gmake debug=yes causes the compiler to crash during compilation of any of the GNUstep frameworks, however (I still have to report that bug).

Cheers,

  Marcus

P.S.: I'm using FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE, last time I rebuilt world is 4 days ago I think.

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com