Re: next round: gnustep website proposal

From: Jim Balhoff
Subject: Re: next round: gnustep website proposal
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:13:58 -0400

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 05:46 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

Design-wise (layout of boxes, borders etc) I think the existing site is considerably superior to any of the three redesigns (even with the dark background and sick looking olive green).

What I like about the existing site is that you can resize it to a very narrow page width and it is still fully functional - it scales very well. The only thing I would change is replace the green stuff with the color of the sidebar.

Jim