|Subject:||crashes on Solaris (was Re: how to load .gmodel file?)|
|Date:||Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:39:48 -0800|
Thanks, Richard, Manuel.
I installed libxml2-2.4.28, and it seems to parse the XML gmodel file now. Thank you.
However, the application doesn't quite run yet.
When I run my CurrencyConverter.app (which I ported from Cocoa sample), I encounter the following:
- "Unable to initialize XIM, using standard keyboard events"
- "loading model file ..."
- "Validation failed: no DTD found !"
- "CurrencyConverter XFont: selected font: LucidaGrande at 13.000000 ((nil)) is not available." ...
When I ignore these error messages, two blank windows appear. Then it says:
- "Internal: No can't decode color space NSPatternColorSpace. creating generic white collor."
- "Illegal Instruction (core dumped)"
Please see the error messages (error.txt) and the output from gdb (gdb.txt). It dies in _i_GSSimpleLayoutManager__textStorage_edited_range_changeInLength_invalidatedRange_ () .
I have also tried Culculator.app in gnustep-example-0.9.7. This works fine unless I click the field to put in some numbers. When I do, it crashes, and according to the log, it dies in the same function _i_GSSimpleLayoutManager__textStorage_edited_range_changeInLength_invalidatedRange_ () .
What should I do?
My environment is as follows:
OS: Solaris 2.8 on Sparc
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Manuel Guesdon [mailto:address@hidden]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 3:13 AM
> To: 'address@hidden'
> Subject: Re: how to load .gmodel file?)
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 05:49:23 +0000 Richard Frith-Macdonald
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >| On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 12:08 am, Naomaru Itoi wrote:
> >| > But I still encounter the same problem when my program
> tries to load
> >| > the attached .gmodel file.
> >| >
> >| > "Loading model file
> >| > /export/home/naomaru/src/gnustep/CurrencyConverter/
> >| > CurrencyConverter.app/Resources/MainMenu.gmodel..."
> >| >
> >| > "Critical Error in CurrencyConverter.
> NSGenericException: Parse
> >| > failed at line 1 (char 2) - unexpected character in string."
> It's probably a buggued version of libxml2. I've got he same
> problem some time ago on GNUstepWeb.
> libxml2-2.4.23 marche mieux.
> Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <address@hidden>
> 14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement - 93200 Saint-Denis - France
> Tel: +33 1 4940 0997 - Fax: +33 1 4940 0998
> Discuss-gnustep mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|