Re: KHTML in GNUStep?

From: Marcel Weiher
Subject: Re: KHTML in GNUStep?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:29:41 +0100

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 09:41 Uhr, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

one more issue here is that if GNUstep wants to remain as close to MOSX as possible then it should be considered to come up with a free version of the
WebCore framework

Why?  WebCore *is* free, as far as I can tell.

- I suspect this will be used heavily in many projects.

I suspect so, too.

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher                           Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel@metaobject.com           www.metaobject.com