Re: Using Objective-C with gcc 3.2 on RH 8.0

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Using Objective-C with gcc 3.2 on RH 8.0
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:33:36 -0700

Björn Gohla wrote:

On Thursday 13 February 2003 01:41, Alex Majora wrote:

Okay, with much help, I think I'm almost "there".

I'm trying to link a small program, using Foundation objects (no
AppKit). I'm doing this by hand, because I can't figure out how to
make a GNU makefile for this purpose.

please don't, part of the beauty of gnustep is that writing makefiles is so easy, look at the examples, there are tutorials somewhere on gnustep.org on how to write makefiles and how to get stated in general.

http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/WritingMakefiles/

See also

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/documentation.html