Gorm Progress 03-21-2003

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gorm Progress 03-21-2003
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:49:36 -0800 (PST)

All,

Still working on bug fixes for some of the custom class functionality.   I am
also almost finished with the interface enhancement which was discussed a few
weeks back wrt adding a totally new class inspector and adding the option for
the user to view the classes using a browser instead of the outline.

I have been a little busy over the last couple of weeks and I haven't had much
time to devote to it till now. :)

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep --- It's GNU/Linux Dammit!!! ------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---