Re: -gui and ffcall/ffi

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: -gui and ffcall/ffi
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:18:20 -0700

Dennis Leeuw wrote:
How is the status of the ffi support instead of ffcall?

I am in the process of upgrading my system to the latest and the
greatest of all dependancy packages for a new build from scratch test of
GNUstep.

Is the ffi support "stable" or should I still use ffcall?

Any pointers/help appreciated.

Also forgot to mention - there's a minor memory leak when forwarding methods with structure arguments. I haven't bothered to fix it yet.