NSMatrix bugs?

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: NSMatrix bugs?
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 17:34:59 -0700

Is NSMatrix known to have problems?

The reason I ask is that I am making a Dock application. It is basically a one column NSMatrix filled with rows of NSImageCell in a NSBordelessWindow.

I have a timer that adds new cells, as it goes off, I watch the results and they seem inconsistent at times.

The main problem I am seeing is that the very first row is sometimes being drawn twice, right below the first one, and the size of the cell is slightly smaller. This only happens about 10% of the time, and almost always when there are less than 4 rows in the NSMatrix, very strange.

I'm using the gnustep cvs source, which I updated just yesterday. So, is this bug "known"?

I've attached the sources if anyone would like to see the problem for themselves, remember that you may have to run it 10 times or so to see the problem.

Thanks!
Chad