Re: MulleEOInterface

From: Dirk Lattermann
Subject: Re: MulleEOInterface
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 18:55:34 +0200

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 06:27:03PM +0200, David Ayers wrote:
> Dirk Lattermann wrote:
>
> >All works only by creating and connecting the classes programmatically,
> >I've never used Gorm, but I presume getting this to work with Gorm
> >(creating palettes?) is much work.
> >

> Wow!!!

Argh, was I really writing this and expected it to be understood?!
To suppress wrong expectations, in my sentence above, "All" means
the components I mentioned in the paragraph before, i.e.,
EOControlAssociation, EOPopupAssociation, EODisplayGroup
(and EOTableViewAssociation/EOColumnAssociation coming up... :-) )

The second phrase was meant to express my doubt rather than my
confirmation for being able to getting it to work with Gorm.
But we'll see! :-)

Cheers,
Dirk