Crash upon creating a new app project

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Crash upon creating a new app project
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:09:54 +0200

Hi,

when I try to create a new "Application" project using ProjectCenter I get an exception because the returned title of the selected popup in the save panel (accessory view) is nil (which is in fact not true). Now this only happens when the popup is not selected beforehand, when selecting another type first and then switching back to "Application" again everything works as expected.

Is this a known bug?

-Phil

PS: I am using the latest release of GNUstep right now, not the CVS version.
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip/