Re: ANN: Gps 0.2

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: ANN: Gps 0.2
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

How about Mercator?   As in the guy who came up with the Mercator projection
for maps?   There's no confusing what that's all about.

Just a suggestion. :)

GJC
--- Jason Clouse <jhclouse@charter.net> wrote:
> > With Position.app, people can tell its purpose instantly, that's a pro
> > in my eyes.
>
> Position kind of seems confusing to me.  Is it a clone of the old Atari game,
> "Pole Position"?  Is it software for arranging ballet choreography? (1st
> Position, 2nd Position, etc.)?  GPS isn't even close to the first thing that
> springs to mind when I hear "Position".  But maybe I'm just weird. :-)

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---