Re: The Poll ends! (Was: Are we too serious these days?)

From: thisguyisi
Subject: Re: The Poll ends! (Was: Are we too serious these days?)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:30:48 -0800

Dean Powell wrote:
Banlu Kemiyatorn <id@project-ile.net> wrote in message news:<mailman.3204.1068039351.21628.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>...

The Next Poll!!

What is his/her name?!?

I suggest Skana.

'Skana' means 'Killer Whale' in the language of the Haida Indians of
British Columbia's northern coast, and as much of their culture and
legends revolved around this animal, I think it's a good fit.  Plus,
it sounds cool.

Skana was in fact the name of a particular Orca at the Vancouver
Aquarium many years ago, but I'm almost positive the aquarium didn't
copyright or trademark the name.

Regards,
Dean