Re: Is GNUstep really cross platform? (was: FW: GNUstep on MS Windows (O

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Re: Is GNUstep really cross platform? (was: FW: GNUstep on MS Windows (Oh boy...i've done it now!))
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:00:14 +0100

Am 05.12.2003 um 01:01 schrieb Chris B. Vetter:
True, but you need to *know* about it, and be prepared to come up with a
fix. And that is, with respect to method _arguments_ counterproductive.

I can understand why you would have to work on internals (eg. Linux
doesn't have struct sockaddr_in's sin_len member, so you have to #ifdef
around it. Same is true for including headers) but NOT for method names
and arguments of Foundation and AppKit. Those should be identical.

Hey, I haven't implemented that. As long as I'm developing on MOSX, would it make sense for me to do that? Have you talked to the person in charge? Have you proposed him your solution? Or did you find one together? What did he say?

Re
Phil