Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:20:40 +0900

On 2004-03-02 06:39:09 +0900 Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org> wrote:

GDL2 should work just fine with SOPE, though I never tried (mostly because I follow Dave's opinion regarding EOF). And this is obviously completely separate to the actual implementation of the WO *framework*. Anyway: SOPE:X (the OSX port of SOPE), is going to include GDL2 to attract more WO developers.

Actually I tried this yesterday, but failed. SOPE needs some of its own EOControl included in
skyrix-core T_T