FOSDEM Booklet

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: FOSDEM Booklet
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:41:10 -0600

I know I probably shouldn't be cross-posting this, but seeing as this is how we'll be represented in the community, I figured the list with the most eyes should have an opportunity to review this.

This is the (almost) final GNUstep promotional booklet for FOSDEM. Please look it over, print it out (it's A5) in black & white and/or color, and send any final suggestions, text changes or corrections, URL changes, etc. to address@hidden (not back to discuss, please). Major changes, like color or layout changes probably won't get taken into account this late in the game -- but I will consider it for future promotional material.