customize GNUstep

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: customize GNUstep
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:43:24 +0200

Hi List,

I'm wondering how to customize my GNUstep distribution. At the first step I simply want to change the standard color of the window background and the buttons etc. too something more brigther to maximize the contrast between font and background. I don't want to set these colors by hand, so I started to look at the GNUstep source. Actually there's externs.m in gui, which looks like the master color definition file. But it is not. GSToolbarView.m etc. have their very own hardcoded color definitions.

1. Is there an easy way to change the standard color of all elements? Perhaps with user defaults?
2. What's up with theme support? Any progress?

regards
Marc