Re: Problem building gnustep-gui-0.10.0

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Problem building gnustep-gui-0.10.0
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:37:10 -0600

On Aug 15, 2005, at 2:20 PM, Richard Stonehouse wrote:

portaudio is indeed v19 - it's included both in SuSE 9.1 and in 9.3
(and presumably in 9.2 as well) - so maybe I won't be the last
person to hit this problem!

--disable-gsnd works fine and I'm now taking a look at portaudio 18.1.
Do you know whether there are any GNUstep applications actually using
gsnd yet, or is it there just for developers?

I don't know of anyone using audio with GNUstep. One of my goals is to find someone to finish that off (even using v19 would be OK, if someone wanted to update gsnd).