Re: Windows (/EventViewer) Question

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Windows (/EventViewer) Question
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:16:32 +0100

On 2005-09-09 01:29:16 +0100 Lloyd Dupont <address@hidden> wrote:

Now I've released (yesterday night) a first public alpha version of our (Windows GNUstep/.NET based) program.
We already have some feedback.... crash.. mmhh.. :-/

A user discovered something which kind of puzzle me: there are some entries in the event viewer.
Something obviously coming from GNUstep and looking like the samples below.

Any thoughts on where this could come from?

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( NovaMindViewer.exe ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 2005-09-09 10:13:22.000 NovaMindViewer.exe[3580] Resolution finished

Presumably this is the output of NSLog() ... see base/Source/NSLog.m