Re: _NSUncaughtExceptionHandler Windows question

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: _NSUncaughtExceptionHandler Windows question
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:44:30 +1000

In my .NET binding, I didn't 'hard-link' with gnustep-base.dll because my C++ I set-up the exception handler this way:
<snip>

I can see only three possibilities ...
2. Something overwrote the address with zero after you set it.
That was it!
NSApplication setup its own default exception handler.
So it's useless to setup an exception handler in the main() of a graphical application Don't know what to think of that....