Mediwiki problems

From: comrade
Subject: Mediwiki problems
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:16:19 +1000

Hi

I hope I've got the right list - tried to contact Alex Perez as he's
listed as an administrator on the wiki, but I guess he's busy with other
things.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could help resolving the
increasingly serious problem of robots spamming and vandalising the
GNUstep wiki?

We need controls on account creation (one of those guess the text
things) and more wiki admins who can roll-back, wholesale, changes for
specific users. Being able to block accounts and IP addresses would be
very very useful.

Can anyone do anything?

Peter