Re: Time to communicate

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: Time to communicate
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:14:52 +0200

Riccardo wrote:
Hello,

On Tuesday, October 4, 2005, at 11:56 AM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:

One single communication suite which can be highly integrated (e-mail address for e-mail and VoIP, E-mail with appointment connected to calendar, contact info in Addresses linked to everything, etc.) then I think I could sell it in the organisation. First GNUstep + suite on Windows and who knows.

I understand your point of a single application and I recognize your needs. Also having them on windows would mean that cooperation and working on unix and possibly macos could be simple.

Maybe the term 'suite' is creating some confusion. I mean with 'suite' that they should integrate like with services, not being one app does all (I hate one app solutions). But for these kind of things it should be possible to use certain data (esp. the AddressManager data) in all apps.

Dennis