Re: [Bug/Feature request] GNUSTEP_CONFIG_FILE & Make problem

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: [Bug/Feature request] GNUSTEP_CONFIG_FILE & Make problem
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:58:36 +0000

On 2 Dec 2005, at 07:30, Lloyd Dupont wrote:

I was setting GNUSTEP_CONFIG_FILE environment like a mad man but GNUstep was very snug and always kept its default value.

Then (many printf/wprintf later), I discovered/realized that, there is a bug (somewhere) in the GNUstep's make files. One of them is OVERRIDING the environment variable with the default value.

I think I've fixed that in CVS now (config.make.in) ... you need to rerun configure and rebuild/install to get the new version of config.make