Re: The need for an official GNUstep desktop

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: The need for an official GNUstep desktop
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:35:04 +0200

On Aug 27, 2006, at 21:23, Gregory John Casamento wrote:
Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on the above?

I think if you want to continue the way GNUstep GUI works you MUST have an own desktop environment because its alien to everything else. (which KDE users wants to start an app developed with some "framework" which puts up vertical menus? ;-) And I also think that it should be part of the main GNUstep project, not a separate one like Etoile.

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess