Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:40:11 +0800

On 9/5/06, Markus Hitter <mah@jump-ing.de> wrote:

Am 05.09.2006 um 14:03 schrieb Rogelio Serrano:

> isnt the extreme configurability going to
> make the whole unwieldy?

The whole X Windows and Motif system is configurable down into the
smallest corner and most people live fine with this. The brilliant
API and open source nature of GNUstep might help to get not yet again
a resource hog.

the configurability of x is exactly what i wanted to avoid.

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items