Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:03:16 +0100

On 2007-02-20 04:08:30 +0100 Andrew Ruder <andy@aeruder.net> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 03:08:26PM -0500, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:
Last time I tried using it I couldn't do anything! It's definately not intuitive, and the UI could use some work. It doesn't look like it's being
actively developed and has had only 1 release (v0.1).

For what its worth, I do have at least a mildly cleaned up version of
agenda (although I haven't worked too much on its usability). At least it compiles in less than 600 trillion warnings (I was just impressed it even compiled with the nearly constant stream of warnings). :) Just in case anyone feels like maintaining agenda.app, it may be a bit better of
a start...

Well, I'm not sure about maintaining this app but I'm interested by the code and there are probably others. Just get it out !

Philippe
--
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.