Re: Linking setup with gnustep-make 2.0.1 on Solaris

From: Patrick Georgi
Subject: Re: Linking setup with gnustep-make 2.0.1 on Solaris
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:18:23 +0200

Richard Frith-Macdonald schrieb:
The simple point to remember is that, if you install using the native filesystem layout, then the GNUstep libraries are in the same directories as the operating system libraries, so you don't need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
I'd still need -R/opt/GNUstep/lib (in my case).
By the way, what's the "native" filesystem layout? "fhs" seems to refer to some linuxism, and I haven't found a sun flavor yet.

Regards,
Patrick Georgi