Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:10:34 -0800 (PST)

I, personally, think a slogan is nice, but it is certainly not all we need.
We need everything that has been discussed on the ML over the past few days:

1) Newer theme
2) More apps
3) Improved website (a planet, perhaps, that will help us draw attention.)
4) Better exposure
5) Inclusion in more distros and, yes...
6) A slogan

In roughly that order.  All of these are things that will get us noticed a
little more.  Individually, they may not mean much... but, together, they could
help immensely.

Later, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento -- OLC, Inc