Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:47:16 +0100

Am 21.02.2008 um 09:07 schrieb Fred Kiefer:

hns@computer.org wrote:
I also booked into the SUN hotel and will be there from Friday on. Are we planing to have a developers meeting there on Friday or only one on Saturday morning? With the Etoile people I would rather suggest to have
one in the evening, as they never seem to get up that early :-)

Should we plan initial meeting Friday night at say 9pm in the hotel
lobby? By that time most of us should be there already (I will be there
much earlier and have plenty of time to go out eating).

I assume (depending on traffic) to arrive approx. 16:00. So we could
meet even earlier.

I would prefer to stick with the later time, to have a chance to see a
bit of Brussels this time. I will be off line from now on, if the
meeting time changes, could somebody leave a note at the hotel reception?

I think Gerold has asked the hotel so that we can have the breakfast room starting at 11:00.

So I think there will be someone available. Just drop in when it is convenient.

Cheers,
Fred

See you,
Nikolaus

PS: please bring your C1000 with you so that we can install the latest QuantumSTEP
(which will be packaged this afternoon :)